Long Lasting Make Up Tips for Oily Skin
If you’ve oily skin, then you do not need to avoid make now. It’s all about to know that what suits with your skin type. Here are some ideas recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists that are perfect solutions for applying makeup on oily skin.
• Always use anti-shine make up primer before wearing any foundation or powder after cleansing your face. It helps your make to stay adjusted.
• Avoid using concealer to lids to prime your eyes. Instead, apply primer especially designed for your eyelids. The base will absorb crease causing extra oils whole day.
• Applying too much powder will encourage your pores to push back more oils. Apply powder only on shiny areas. Prefer matte transparent formula that may reduce skin shine.
• Keep some blotting sheets with you and just tap it on the areas where you feel your skin oily and shiny. Just press the sheet on oily area instead of rubbing.
• Invest your skin oil in make oil free makeup products. Use toners and cleansers that consist of glycolic acid and diminish excess oil produced by your skin.
• Oil and water can have the same functions. The most appropriate way is to wear water resistant cream eye shadows on eye primer and waterproof eyeliner.
• Anti aging creams are suitable for nighttime. Use lighter moisturizer that makes your skin hydrated without giving greasing touch.
• Use treatment mask once a week. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse it with warm water for an instant matte end.