How to Get Rid of Acne Naturally
Acne has become one of the major and most claimed issues by women. Medications used for acne can prevent the outbreaks but they turned back soon with their other harmful side effects such as sensitivity or allergy, large breakouts, discoloration and dry skin problems. Here are some cost effective, easy and simple natural ways to solve your problems
• If you have oily skin then first you will have to make it less oily. Every half hour, go to wash hands and massage your affected area with warm water gently until it becomes less greasy.
• Keep an uncovered honey bottle in microwave for about ten seconds. Clean your hands and affected area and put honey in circular motion. Let it be for 10 minutes before removing.Minimize soap use.
• Tea tree oil is an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent that is used for number of medicinal applications. Make a mixture of water and oil extracts and apply on targeted area.
• Aloe Vera considered one of the most working remedy for acne scars by that heal without peeling and drying your skin. After washing face, apply it as a moisturizer once a day regularly
• Baking soda consists of antiseptic and antifungal characteristics. Mix baking soda and water together to formulate a thick paste. Apply on victim area and leave it for 2-3 minutes until dry. Remove with warm water.
• Dip cotton in fresh lemon juice and rub gently on problematic area. Leave it for 15 minutes and washout when you get desired results.