Steps to Create a Purple Smokey Eye Makeup Look
Purple smoky eye makeup looks graceful adding glamour to your look and personality. Purple eye shadows have been among the trendy shades to use. Purple Smokey eye makeup shades pop-up your eyes and give a stylish touch to your dressing and hairstyle. To make the perfect purple smoky eye makeup is not restricted to makeup artists; anyone can do this with a little know-how and proper tools. Below is a makeup tutorial to guide you step by step that how you can create an elegant purple smoky eye makeup.
1) Begin with a clean face. Apply the basic face makeup, for example, concealer and foundation. If you got a bit oily eyelids, use an eye shadow primer. The reason to apply eye shadow primer is to avert your eye shadow from creasing. This will help to keep your eyelids dry and will permit your shadow to stay in position.
2) After applying primer, take your eye shadow brush. For a purple Smokey eye makeup apply the bright purple shadow, and start applying it to your eye beginning from the lash line and working your way to the crease line. With the help of a shadow brush, blend the dark purple shade on your eyelids.
3) For the best outcomes, always use two separate shades (i.e. light purple and dark purple). The reason for adding up two different shades will permit you to blend the dark shade with the darker color on your eyelid and the lighter shade to your eyebrow highlight. To make a purple Smokey eye makeup, apply a light purple shadow at the crease of your eye right above the dark purple shadow. Using a brush, blend the two shadows together, wiping the brush over and over again and in a circular motion.
4) After mixing all the colors on your eye, you might as well take a brush with your darkest shade and apply the shadow, on the brush, beneath your eye. This will make your purple Smokey eye makeup to be more dramatic and will help your look in being complete. Apply dark pencil eyeliner on the upper and lower part of lash lines to adjust your looks.
5) Apply dark mascara, starting at the root of your lash and wiggle it before pulling it through to the tips of the lashes. Wait couple of seconds for the mascara to dry and you may apply one more coating.
6) Use a bit moisturized cotton swab to remove extra shades.
Be mindful to fill your eyebrows in either! By doing a purple Smokey eye makeup on yourself, it is necessary to remember how to be consistence with the remaining make-up on your eyes. While deciding about your lips, natural shades always look wonderful and bring other’s attention to your eyes.
Make-up always vary upon person, therefore you can make modifications to your level of glamour. Take help from these steps to make your own perfect purple Smokey eye makeup, yet express your creativity and excellence through customizing your own eyes, cheeks, and lips.
see more related searches