Here, in this article you will find two enthusiastic and most demanding medium length hair styles.
Romantic French Twist
1. You’ll need to begin with your hair prepped. Your item establishment is the thing that will make your hair more workable and that’s just the beginning.
2. Pull your hair up into a mid-tallness pony tail however don’t secure it with a clasp. While you hold your pony tail with one hand, making a structure “L” (or counter directionally L) with your other hand.
3. Here is the place it gets unpredictable. When you get reached at behind your head, your “L” will flip around. Grab the highest point of your pony tail with your upside down “L” hand, holding it with your thumb.
4. By using a pony hook, twist and turn hand back and in upward direction, circling the pony tail around your thumb. This is the thing that structures the turn! 5. Hold the twisted pony with the help of other hand, and delicately remove your thumb. Keeping the position of the turn, begin stuffing the detached end of the pony inside it to make a fluffy appearance.
6. Stick into spot with hair clips or Bobbie pins.
7. & 8. Sprits a little perfume, apply a little rouge and finally have you will have an enjoyable time.
This style isn’t challenging at all but it is little bit difficult or hard to explain or elucidate. Simply continue working at it and you will have the beautiful medium length hair styles i.e. Romantic French at the final step.
Triple lace side twists
1. This is one of the simplest medium length hair styles .Just get start making delicate curls. This step is nonobligatory, yet adds incredible look and volume to the hair. It might look similarly as incredible on straight hair
2. To start the turns, make a part of hair on one side of your head.
3. Take a little segmented strand from the top front of hair bangs and start a turn. Feel allowed utilizing a little Pomade within your strands to help keep the turns clear and without flyways.
4. As you move back, include hair strands just from the top into the top bit of the turn. This step will make the ribbon look of the twist.
5. When you get something approximately 6 inches back from the front of your face, tie the turn with a versatile or a bobby pin.
6. Now move down about an inch and grab an alternate little bit of hair from the hair bangs section, which will make the second turn.
7. Repeat the Steps 3-5 to make an alternate little ribbon turn, and secure with a bobby pin.
8. Next, move down an alternate inch and grab your last little segment of hair to make your third and last turn.
9. Repeat Steps 3-5 once again for last time, and secure with a bobby pin.
10. Add hair spray and enjoy this elegant medium length hair style.