How to Pluck Eyebrows
Many women are highly conscious about plucking their eyebrows but plucking for the first time is painful process which makes women and girls nervous and afraid of plucking. This pain can be minimized if right and appropriate technique is applied. Here is a way to shape your eyebrow by plucking.
Use a Proper Technique
• You need to have a pair of good tweezers of fine tip otherwise you can face needless pain.• Take shower with warm water or apply lotion on eyebrow skin to make it soft in order to reduce pain.
• Identify the hair growth direction of eyebrows and grasp a pair of tweezers like pencil in the hand.
• Pluck the undesired hair by placing the tweezers’ tip at the hair root.
Measure out Plucking Position
• Find out the place where you want your eyebrows to begin by marking with pencil color.
• Decide the place where you want highly arched eyebrows.
• Mark dot where you want your eyebrows to be ended by measuring at the edge of nostril to eye corner.
• Decide the desired thickness of eyebrows accordingly your face shape.
Shape out Your Eyebrows
• Brush eyebrows in their growing direction. You can pluck some unnecessary long hairs.
• Pluck all those hairs that are exterior of the mark you put.
• Avoid over plucking. You must check in mirror time to time to see the progress.
• Finally, Comb brows in their growth direction and apply some brow gel.