Create Hello Kitty Nail Designs at Home
Who does not love nail art? I know that I do! And I am sure that most of you ladies also do, seeing the craze over nail art everywhere among ladies these days. Let it be young ladies or little girls, excited teenagers or professional women, everyone is going gaga over new and pretty nail arts that can be tried on. I see pictures posted on facebook, twitter and pinterest of beautiful nail arts almost every day. Well, to be honest, I also post pictures to flaunt my nail art whenever I have one and I guess it is okay as this is the hot and new trend these days.Well the other day, I was searching for some new and innovative ideas to apply some nail art when I found some really cute images of hello kitty nail designs done by some girl and I was all like “awwwww…..”. It took me right back to my childhood when I was first introduced to this cute little kitty and I fell in love with it almost instantly. I never thought back then that I could get hello kitty nail designs for myself. Anyway, so I decided immediately that I just had to try this. So all ready to revisit my childhood, I started thinking and searching for applying the perfect hello kitty nail design.
I am more of an ease loving person so I was looking for an easy way to create hello kitty nail design for me. Obviously I could just go to the market and find some hello kitty nail design stickers that could be used as nail art but I kind of wanted to do it myself. So after some research, some thinking and quite a few failed and frustrated attempts, I managed to get a beautiful yet cute hello kitty nail design for myself! Yayyy! So today I am going to tell you guys a few easy yet authentic ways to get hello kitty nail designs at home.
1. To create a hello kitty nail design, first collect all the things that you are going to need: nail colors, primer, nail art pen and a toothpick.
3. Apply the nail color of your choice on your nails and let it dry (preferably some shade of pink or purple)
4. Now with your nail art pen, draw a nice little kitty on your nails with a bow on its head.
6. Fill in a nail color of your choice in the kitty’s bow (I used red)
7. You can make polka dots of color of your choice on the rest of your nail and your hello kitty nail design is ready!
Here is another way to create hello kitty nail designs:
2. Now take a white nail color and apply an oval shape stain on your nail (imagine the kitty’s cute little face)
3. Make soft and rounded ears with the same white nail polish
5. Take black nail color and give eyes and whiskers to your little kitties
6. You can also add a little red bow by using red nail color and your hello kitty nail design is ready!
see more related searches